There are 8 riders in Belinda's clinic and each rider receive 3 individual one-on-one sessions with Belinda over the two days. Riders and auditors also receive a series of lectures, which cover the concepts and theories that underlie Belinda’s training methods.
Lecture topics covered include a variety of subjects, including:
- Theories and biomechanical knowledge underlying Belinda’s training methods
- Diagrams detailing the purpose and correct performance of dressage exercises
- The steps of training in logical order of progression – The concepts and uses of natural horsemanship and liberty work
- Common training mistakes to avoid
- History and evolution of horsemanship from ancient greek/roman times to the present day.